On occasion, clients require consecutive interpretation in combination with simultaneous interpretation
or as a stand alone service.
Consecutive interpretation generally occurs where simultaneous interpretation is
impractical or where equipment is not available
or not desirable. Examples include conference breakout
sessions or dignitary escort.
For more information "Contact Us".
Clients frequently require our services to translate a variety of document types.
Past written translation projects have included:
conference materials, business documents, reports, manuals, technical specifications,
marketing collaterals, press materials and the list goes on.
To learn more about how we can help you
meet your documentation needs, "Contact Us".
SOME RECENT PROJECTS:
YUM International, Beijing - May 2013
- Polycom -2013
- UNESCO – Memory of the World in the Digital Age - September, 2012
- 7th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology - July 2012
- Canadian Partnership Against Cancer:Quebec City/Toronto/Montreal- 2012
- The Council of Canadians - June, 2012
- Canadian Urban Transit Association -May, 2012
- CAHR 2012 - Canadian Conference on HIV/AIDS Research - 2012
- FIFA/CONCACAF Conference on the FIFA Women's World Cup Germany 2011™ - 2012
- YRI (YUM Restaurants International) 2011 Franchise Convention (French/ German/Japanese/Spanish SI),2011